Irwin Tools 24020 Carbide Tipped Marathon® Circular Saw Blade, 6-1/2",
Thinner kerf provides faster, cleaner, more exacting cuts. C3 carbide tipped teeth are precision honed and impact-resistant to hold their edge longer. Unique shoulder design puts more support behind each tooth for smoother, more exact cuts. Specially engineered heat vents eliminate blade warping.
- Marathon saw blade
- Universal arbor
- Thin Kerf for faster, cleaner cuts
- Heat vents reduce heat that causes build up & pitch
- Precision honed C3 tungsten carbide tips hold edge longer
- Round shape means each tooth cuts uniform equal amount of wood
- Aggressive hook angle for fast cuts
- Blade flatness ensures close tolerances
- Diameter: 6-1/2"
- Teeth: 18
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Kerf: 0.063"
- Hook angle: 23°
- Grind: ATB