Irwin Tools 10235 Unibit® 10-Hole High Speed Step Drill, 1/4" - 1-3/8"
Ideal for drilling holes into thin materials such as stainless steel, copper, brass, aluminum, plastic and laminates. Features 3 flatted shank, shank size 1/2". Single fluted cutting edge assures true round holes & allows greater control.
- Hole sizes: 1/4" - 1-3/8"
- Maximum material thickness: 1/8"
- Number of holes: 10 steps
- 3 flatted shank
- Shank size 3/8"
- In 1/8" increments
- Single fluted cutting edge assures true round holes & allows greater control
- Ideal for drilling holes into thin materials such as stainless steel, copper, brass, aluminum, plastic and laminates
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically-treated lumber. Your risk from these exposures varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure to these chemicals: work in a well ventilated area, and work with approved safety equipment, such as those dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov