Irwin 326026 Masonry Drill Bit 1"x3"x6", 1/2" Shank
"IRWIN" MASONRY DRILL BIT
- Diameter: 1"
- Twist Length: 3"
- Overall Length: 6"
- Shank: 1/2"
- Carbide tipped
- Round shank
- Bit is shot peened, double tempered finish reduces breakage and chrome vanadiam spring steel shaft.
- The round shank fits all hammer drills with 3 jaw chuck
- Fits all hammer drills with 3-jaw or Jacobs chuck
- Chrome vanadium shaft through-hardened to 50-53HrC
- Patented flute geometry removes dust from the hole quicker for fast drilling and long life
- Up to 150% faster than other competitive bits
- Shot-peened, double-tempered finish reduces breakage
- Hot isostatically pressed to extend life and resist breakage
- Copper braze material gives high heat resistance for reduced tip loss