Irwin 322047 Hammer Drill Bit, 3/4" x 8"
Bit tip and flutes remove dust more efficiently while the reduced area above the flute prevents binding while drilling. Chrome vanadium shaft and high heat resistance for reduced tip loss; fits all SDS-plus and hilti TE-C rotary hammers.
- Size: 3/4" x 8"
- Standard tip
- Sds plus shank
- Reduced area above the flute prevents the drill bit from binding while drilling-the full usable length can be utilized
- Chrome vanadium shaft through-hardened to 50-53HrC
- Patented tip and flute design removes dust more efficiently - up to 25% faster than other bits
- Shot-peened, double-tempered finish reduces breakage
- Hot isostatically pressed to extend life and resist breakage
- Copper braze material gives high heat resistance for reduced tip loss
- All tips made to ANSI specifications