Insl-X® WR1010092-01 Waterborne Semi-Gloss Swimming Pool Paint, White,
Waterborne Swimming Pool Paint is a low-VOC coating that can be applied to slightly damp surfaces, dries quickly for recoating, and withstands continuous submersion in fresh or salt water. Use Waterborne Swimming Pool Paint over most types of properly prepared existing pool paints, as well as bare concrete or plaster, marcite, gunite, and other masonry surfaces in sound condition.
- Size: 1 Gallon
- Color: White
- Acrylic emulsion pool paint
- Can be applied over most types of properly prepared existing pool paints
- Ideal for bare concrete, marcite, gunite & other masonry
- Long lasting color and protection
- Use with fresh or salt water
- Quick drying
- Low VOC.
- Sheen: Semi-Gloss
- Cleanup: Warm soapy water
- Resin Type: Acrylic
- Recommended Use: Exterior
- VOC Level: < 150 g/L
- Pools, Fountains. Waterborne Pool Paint is designed for use on concrete, Marcite, and Gunnite surfaces. The integrity of the Marcite or Gunnite must be sound and solid. Do not use in hot tubs and spas due to high water temperatures. We do not recommend painting stainless steel, aluminum, galvanized, fiberglass, steel or vinyl lined pools with this product.
- Apply when material, air and surface temperatures are between 50°F and 90°F (10 °C to 32.2 °C)
- Always apply two (2) coats of paint at the recommended spread rate
- Avoid painting in direct sunlight or when rain is forecast within 3 days. Do not paint if surface temperature is within 5 degrees of the dew point.