Insl-X® IG4010S99-2K Epoxy Coating Swimming Pool Paint, Semi-Gloss, Wh
Epoxy Pool Paint is a high solids, two-component polyamide epoxy coating that offers excellent chemical and abrasion resistance. It is extremely durable in fresh and salt water and is resistant to common pool chemicals, including chlorine. Use Epoxy Pool Paint over previous epoxy coatings, steel, fiberglass, bare concrete, marcite, gunite, or other masonry surfaces in sound condition.
- Size: 1 Gallon
- Color: White
- Two-component polyamide epoxy pool paint
- For use on concrete, marcite, gunite, fiberglass & steel pools
- Can also be used over existing epoxy coatings
- Extremely durable
- Resistant to common pool chemicals, including chlorine.
- Finish: Semi-Gloss
- Sheens: Semi-Gloss
- Cleanup: Xylene
- Resin Type: Polyamide Epoxy
- Recommended Use: Exterior
- VOC Level: < 340 g/L.