Imperial KK0284-A Hi-Temp Stove & Furnace Cement, 32 Oz, Gray
Used to repair wood or coal stoves, furnaces, fireplaces and flues. Can be used to fill gaps between masonry and metal. Prevents air and gas leaks in flue and chimney joints. Meets or exceeds ASTM C 199 Pier test.
- Size: 32 ounce
- Color: gray
- Heavy-bodied high temperature cement spreads easily
- Used to repair wood or coal stoves, furnaces, fireplaces and flues
- Bonds and seals metal-to-metal and metal to masonry joints under 1/8"
- Durable as firebrick when heat cured
- Resists temperatures up to 1482 Degrees C (2700 Degrees F)
- Meets or exceeds ASTM C 199 Pier test
Clear all dirt, rust and debris from the surface to be cemented. Lightly dampen the surface area with water. Stir the cement. Add a small amount of water if it is too thick to spread. Apply cement evenly with a damp trowel. Clean up spills immediately after use. Air dry for 24 hours then heat gradually when first starting fire. Must be heat cured. Not for exterior use.