Imperial KK0154 Creosote Conditioner, 2 lbs
Helps reduce dangerous creosote in your chimney. Effective against scale and soot in wood burning systems. Can help reduce the threat of a chimney fire and increase heating efficiency.
- Size: 2 lbs
- Helps reduce dangerous creosote in your chimney
- Effective against scale and soot in wood burning systems
- Can help reduce the threat of a chimney fire and increase heating efficiency
- Can be of benefit in a total maintenance program but not intended as a replacement for regular inspections by a certified professional.
- Use on low burning fires in wood burning systems.
- Stick: Do not attempt to open the stick. Toss the unopened stick onto hot coals or low fire. Use two cleaning sticks per week for one month, then one per week.
- Powder: Sprinkle onto low fire or hot glowing coals. Brisk fires severely reduce the effectiveness of Imperial Creosote Conditioner.
- Stoves & Inserts: (2) tablespoons (30 ml) at least twice per week. Larger systems may require additional treatments.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including bentonite clay which contains crystalline silica, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov