Imperial KK0142 Fiberglass Gasket Tape Kit with 2 Oz Cement, 5/8" x 1/8" x 7'
For use with stoves, fireplaces and furnaces. Designed to securely seal stove window glass in stove doors and openings. Withstands temperatures up to 1000 degrees.
- Size: 5/8" x 1/8" x 7'
- Color: White
- Fiberglass tape kit with 2 ounce bottle of gasket cement
- For use with stoves, fireplaces and furnaces
- Designed to securely seal stove window glass in stove doors & openings
- Withstands temperatures up to 1000 degrees.
- Remove all old gasket and adhesive. Apply a 1/8" bead of gasket adhesive in the channel around the door. Press gasket firmly into channel. Wipe up any drips or spills with a wet cloth. Close door and let stand for 12 hours then fire appliance with a low fire and slowly increase heat to permanently cure the adhesive.