Imperial GA0186 Fiberglass Gasket Rope Kit with 2 Oz Cement, White, 5/8" x 6'
Replacement Fiberglass Gasket Rope Kit for wood, pellet, oil and gas stove doors. Prevents air leaks and improves efficiency. Withstands temperatures up to 1000°F (538°C). Includes a 59 ml (2 fl. oz.) bottle of Gasket Adhesive. For use with stoves, fireplaces, furnaces.
- Size: 5/8" x 6'
- Color: White
- Replacement gasket rope kit
- For wood, pellet, oil and gas stove doors
- Withstands temperatures up to 1000 degrees
- Includes 2 ounce bottle of gasket cement.
- For use with stoves, fireplaces, furnaces.
- Remove all old gasket and adhesive. Apply a 1/8" bead of gasket adhesive in the channel around the door. Press gasket firmly into channel. Wipe up any drips or spills with a wet cloth. Close door and let stand for 12 hours then fire appliance with a low fire and slowly increase heat to permanently cure the adhesive.