Hydrofarm® TM01715D 7-Day Dual Outlet Digital Timer
Provides timing for lights, pumps & more. up to 8 on-offs per day. different days & cycles. 1 minute on/offs. Using a timer to automate your lighting adds convenience and encourages productive growth with consistent hours of light. Timers are also essential for many hydroponic system applications.
- 1 minute on/off
- Up to 8 on/off cycles per day
- Controls 2 outlets simultaneously
- 15 amps / 1725 watts
- Includes convenient clamshell packaging
- Automate your lighting
- Essential for many hydroponic system applications
My digital timer came with a dead battery/blank screen. Is this defective?
- No. This timer uses rechargeable batteries. Plug the timer into a 120V power outlet for a few minutes. Then, using a pen, needle, or something similar, press the small round button on the lower right of the unit. If the screen still does not work, then the unit is defective.
My digital 7-day timer won't come on at my programmed time. Is it defective?
- First, make sure it is in auto mode (the screen says auto at the bottom). If that doesn't help, the timer might be in random mode. Press the week and hour buttons simultaneously to toggle random mode on and off (you'll see a circle appear and disappear on the right side of the screen, when it's there random mode is on). Random mode isn't necessary for gardening applications.