Household Essentials® P840 Telescoping Clothes Prop w/Plastic Tip, 85"
Clothesline prop helps keep your hung clothesline from sagging. This telescoping steel pole fits under your clothesline, giving it a lift. Household Essentials® Clothesline Prop is a handy support for sagging and dipping clothesline. The 85" (approx. 7-foot) long telescoping steel pole fits under your already hung clothesline to give it additional support in the middle. Its height adjusts to match the height of your clothesline. And its tapped end creates a stake-mounting for extra stability. It is a perfect accessory for lines that are hard to tighten or that have stretched out from years of good use. The support pole has a sturdy, high-impact threaded eyelet cap that the clothesline fits into. That threading keeps the line from slipping off, so your laundry stays at the right height. So hang your clothesline and use it well. And when you need to, give it a lift with the clothesline prop. The prop measures 85" high and 1. 75" in diameter.
- Color: Matte silver
- 85" adjustable telescoping pole to support already hung clothesline
- Pole's height adjusts to perfectly adapt to the height of your clothesline
- High impact plastic threaded eyelet cap keeps clothesline in place
- Stake-mounted for extra stability
- Easy to use and quick assembly
- Made from sturdy steel for easy handling
- Not for use as a mounting pole
- Dimensions: 85"(H) x 1.75"(W) x 1.75"(D).
- The clothesline prop is not meant to be used to hang clothesline; a standard clothesline post or T-post should be used to hang clothesline initially.
- Make sure your clothesline is hung and securely anchored at each end. Household Essentials Post Assemblies (42-0, FT-30, T-2050) can be used to mount clotheslines initially. Then, slip the Clothesline Prop under the clothesline, near the middle, to give the line additional support. The prop is especially helpful when you are drying heavy or bulky items (like a comforter).