Household Essentials® 1600 Aluminum Umbrella Outdoor Clothes Dryer, 165'
Household Essentials Umbrella Dryer with 165 feet of drying space makes enjoying the freshness of drying your clothes in sunshine and breezes utterly simple. This umbrella dryer has a galvanized steel post and aluminum upper structure. It has an inverted umbrella design. Its angled lines increase airflow, improving circulation throughout your hanging garments. Its 12 lines let you air multiple loads at once, giving all your clothes that sun-kissed scent. This dryer, with its lightweight aluminum top, rotates in its base for easy access. With its fold down structure and ground sleeve, it is easily removed and stored during inclement weather, protecting your dryer and keeping your lines clean. So take a step back in time and hang your laundry like Grandma--reap the benefits in spirit and lower utility bills. Thanks, Umbrella Dryer. This umbrella dryer has a clothesline spread of 73" x 73". Uninstalled, the center post is 75" tall, and the lines reach 94" high. We recommend installing the dryer approx. 18" deep into the ground so that the top lines are about 6' off the ground.
- Color: Silver
- Umbrella clothesline outdoor dryer enhances air flow to dry clothes faster
- Aluminum upper structure with galvanized steel post
- Completely pre-strung and ready for installation
- 12 lines, 165 feet of drying space
- Single action opens and closes dryer
- Folds completely for storage
- High impact plastic post cap and slide resists wear over lifetime
- 72" high (recommended installation height) x 73" wide x 73" deep; uninstalled: 94" high.
- 94"(H) x 73"(W) x 73"(D) (opened, but not installed)
- Recommended intallation height: 6 feet (buried approx. 22" deep)
- Center post: 1.5" dia. X 75" H
Installation with Ground Sleeve:
- (1) Dig a hold 8-12" in diameter and 20" deep that is wide at the bottom than at the top.
- (2) Fill the hole with about 3" of small rocks, then pour about 6" of concrete into the hole (or until concrete comes to the bottom of the ground sleeve when held flush with the ground).
- (3) Holding the sleeve in place, finish filling the hole with concrete (you may leave a small gap to fill in with dirt and grass if you wish).
- (4) Immediately run a stick or tube through the sleeve and through the concrete to the rock base to allow water to drain.
- (5) Insert the lower vertical pole of the dryer into the sleeve, then use a level to align the pole vertically.
- (6) Remove pole and allow concrete to set fully, then install your dryer.