Homewerks® 7213-12-34-2 Braided Water Heater Connector, S. Steel, 7/8"
Homewerks® Braided Stainless-Steel Water Heater Connector for use in residential and commercial applications. PVC tubing jacketed with braided stainless steel, this connector won't burst or leak in even the highest pressure conditions. Provides excellent heat resistance. Exceptional flexibility for fast, easy installation. Meets ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125 Standards. Lead free certified to Federal Law.
- Size: 7/8" Compression x 3/4" Female Iron Pipe x 12"
- Exceptional flexibility for fast, easy installation
- PVC Tubing jacketed with braided stainless steel
- For use in residential and commercial applications
- Excellent heat resistance
- Won't kink or crease, even in the tightest of spaces
- Maximum working pressure 125 PSI
- Operating temperature range 32-180 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Meets ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125 standards
- UPC listed
- Complies with .25% weighted average lead content on wetted surfaces