Hillman 812557 Flat Head Carriage Bolts, Galvanized, 5/16" x 4", 50-Co
Carriage bolts are designed to fasten a wooden face to either a wood or metal frame. Its flat head is designed to eliminate the need for a washer and provide a semi-flush finish to applications. The square underside of the head is self-locking to eliminate spinning and the need for a driving tool. The galvanized finish provides optimal rust prevention but can be chalky in appearance.
- Length: 4"
- Diameter: 5/16"
- Finish: Galvanized
- Designed to fasten a wooden face to either wood or metal
- Flat head provides a semi-flush finish to applications
- Head is designed to eliminate the need for a washer
- Square underside of the head is self locking to eliminate the need for a driving tool
- Galvanized finish is perfect for rust prevention
- 1 C-Pak per sellable unit
- 50 pieces per retail package.