Hillman 811512 Hot Dipped Galvanized Hex Bolts, 1/4" x 2", 100-Count
Hex bolts are machine bolts that have been designed to adhere facing materials to prevent shear movement. Specifically in wood to wood, wood to metal, or metal to metal applications. Galvanized grade 2 hex bolts are recommended for most general uses and are corrosion resistant. Be sure to pre-drill any holes and to use washers and nuts that are a similar grade and finish.
- Length: 2"
- Diameter: 1/4"
- Finish: Hot-dipped Galvanized
- Machine bolt designed to fasten facing pieces of wood and/or metal
- Partially threaded shank allows for a stronger grip between objects and less shear movement
- Grade 2: appropriate for most general use (match with Grade 2 washer)
- Galvanized for excellent corrosion protection
- Pre-drill holes for best results
- 1 C-Pak per sellable unit
- 100 pieces per retail package.