Hillman 116957 PowerPro One Multi-Material Interior Screw, #8x1-1/2",
Engineered for optimum performance in multiple materials, the PowerPro One Screw will be the One screw you'll ever need. Developed to outperform and replace standard wood, sheet metal, and concrete/masonry screws, the One Screw program simplifies your tool box by using a single, innovative, engineered screw design to satisfy projects that fasten into wood, metal, concrete, drywall, and plastic.
- 149 Pack
- Recommended for interior projects: common applications include cabinet installation, low profile installations, and where a wide bearing surface is needed
- Every One Screw is manufactured with spiral flutes, serrated hi-lo threads, and a 3-sided pyramid point
- Wafer head design with Star Drive provide fast driving and a clean finished look
- Pre-drilling is not required in wood, drywall, plastic, or metal up to 20 gauge thick
- The T20 Pro-Stik Bit included in pack provides stable driving - no wobbling
- Concrete and masonry applications require a pre-drilled a hole, see product packaging for pre-drilling instructions
- Comes in an innovative plastic package that is reusable, recloseable, and stackable.
- Thickness: #8
- Length: 1-1/2"
- Thread Style: Saw tooth
- Head Type: Wafer
- Drive: Star
- Finish: Yellow zinc
- Material: Steel
- Point Type: Self-drilling
- Use Location: Interior
- Materials Fastened: Universal