Hillman 116931 PowerPro One Multi-Material Interior Screws, #6 x 1/2",
Engineered for optimum performance in multiple materials, the Power Pro One Screw will be the One screw you'll ever need. Developed to outperform and replace standard wood, sheet metal, and concrete/masonry screws, the One Screw program simplifies your tool box by using a single, innovative, engineered screw design to satisfy projects that fasten into wood, metal, concrete, drywall, and plastic.
- 50 Pack
- Recommended for interior applications: common applications include electrical, plumbing, and metal projects
- Every One Screw is manufactured with spiral flutes, serrated hi-lo threads, and a 3-sided pyramid point
- Pan head design with Star Drive provides an exposed finished look and strong draw down power
- Pre-drilling is not required in wood, drywall, plastic, or metal up to 20 gauge thick
- The T15 Pro-Stik Bit included in pack provides stable driving - no wobbling
- Concrete and masonry applications require a pre-drilled a hole, see product packaging for pre-drilling instructions.
- Comes in an innovative plastic package that is reusable, recloseable, and stackable.
- Thickness: #6
- Length: 1/2"
- Thread Style: Saw tooth
- Head Type: Pan
- Drive: Star
- Point Type: Self-drilling
- Finish: Zinc-plated
- Material: Steel
- Use Location: Interior
- Materials Fastened: Universal