Hillman 116791 PowerPro One Multi-Material Exterior Screws, #8x2-1/2",
Engineered for optimum performance in multiple materials, the PowerPro One Screw will be the One screw you'll ever need. Developed to outperform and replace standard wood, sheet metal, and concrete/masonry screws, the One Screw program simplifies your tool box by using a single, innovative, engineered screw design to satisfy projects that fasten into wood, metal, concrete, drywall, and plastic.
- 20 Pack
- Recommended for exterior projects and treated lumber
- Premium Bronze Epoxy Coating provides 4 layers of corrosion protection
- Every One Screw is manufactured with spiral flutes, serrated hi-lo threads, and a 3-sided pyramid point
- Comes in an innovative plastic package that is reusable, recloseable, and stackable for post purchase use
- Flat Head design provides clean countersinking in wood and is ideal for wood-to-wood, wood-to-metal, and wood-to-masonry projects
- Pre-drilling is not required in wood, drywall, plastic, or metal up to 20 gauge thick
- The T20 Pro-Stik Bit included in pack provides stable driving - no wobbling
- Concrete and masonry applications require a pre-drilled a hole, see product packaging for pre-drilling instructions.
- Thickness: #8
- Length: 2-1/2"
- Thread Style: Saw tooth
- Head Type: Flat
- Drive: Star
- Point Type: Self-drilling
- Use Location: Exterior
- Materials Fastened: Universal
- Material: Steel
- Color/Finish: Bronze Epoxy