Hi-Yield® 32275 Triple Super Phosphate, 0-45-0, 4 Lb
Hi-Yield® Triple Super Phosphate encourages plants to develop sturdy root systems, increases bloom production and strengthens fruit and bud set. Use Hi-Yield® Triple Super Phosphate for vigorous Plant root growth and hastened maturity. This source of readily available Phosphorous promotes Flower and Fruit production and enhances Vegetable yields.
- Size: 4 lb
- Fertilizer Analysis: 0-45-0
- A concentrated form of super phosphate
- More economical than regular super phosphate
- Promotes vigorous plant root growth
- For vegetables, shrubs, flowers, shade and fruit trees
- 2 pounds covers 100 square feet.
- 2 lbs. per 100 sq. ft
Directions For Use:
- For best results, sufficiently water in Hi-Yield® Triple Super Phosphate after each application.
- Broadcast 2 lbs. of Hi-Yield® Triple Super Phosphate over each 100 square feet and mix into the soil prior to planting. Sidedress with 2 lbs. per 100 linear feet of row four to six weeks after seeding or planting. Water thoroughly after applying.
Shrubs and Flowers
- Apply 2 lbs. of Hi-Yield® Triple Super Phosphate per 100 square feet bed in early Spring and again in Summer. For sidedressing apply one handful around each mature Plant, work into soil lightly and water thoroughly.
Shade and Fruit Trees:
- Apply 2 lbs.of Hi-Yield® Triple Super Phosphate for each inch of trunk diameter in early Spring before growth begins or Fall after leaves drop. Broadcast evenly beneath and slightly beyond the branch spread.
- Broadcast 2 lbs. over 30 square feet and mix into the soil prior to planting. Side-dress with 2 lbs. per 30 linear feet of row after seeding or planting. Water thoroughly after applying.