Hi-Yield® 32257 Iron Plus Soil Acidifier, 11-0-0, 4 Lb
Hi-Yield® Iron Plus Soil Acidifier contains a pelletized material that will turn Yellow plants and grasses Green fast. Will not burn when used as directed. Ideal for lawns, roses, flower beds, trees, citrus and shrubs. Excessive alkalinity, as evidenced by lack of normal Plant coloration (often referred to as Iron Chlorosis or "yellowing"), stunted growth, poor flowering and fruiting, and a generally poor response to fertilization treatment can be corrected by proper use of Hi-Yield® Iron Plus Soil Acidifier.
- Size: 4 lbs
- Fertilizer Analysis: 11-0-0
- Alkaline and calcareous soils only
- For turf, flowers, trees, shrubs and citrus
- Corrects yellowing of plants and grass turns yellow to green
- Fast-green formulation
- Will not burn if used as directed.
- Water thoroughly after application.
- Lawns: Consult label for alkalinity Shrubs: 4 tablespoons per average shrub in top 2-4 inches of soil.
- Trees: 12 tablespoons for trees up to 3 inches in trunk diameter. 16 tablespoons for trees with 4 inches or more in trunk diameter...equally applied in holes 10 to 12 inches deep around the drip line of tree.
- Caution: Will stain concrete and pavement!