Hi-Yield 32015 Stump Remover, 1.5 Lb
The Easy Way To Remove Tree Stumps. Hi-Yield® Stump Remover decomposes the wood of tree stumps leaving them porous right down to the root tips. This allows for easy removal or burning of the stump. Hi-Yield® Stump Remover is harmless to vegetation surrounding treated stumps.
- Size: 1.5 lbs
- An easy way to remove tree stumps
- Works by decomposing the wood of tree stumps, leaving them porous right down to the root tips
- This allows easy removal or burning of the stump
- Harmless to vegetation surrounding treated stumps
- Consult label for proper drilling instructions and illustrations on stump removal.
Directions For Use:
- For removal of stumps up to 12" in diameter, drill a 1" hole in center of stump approximately 10" to 12" deep. Drill an additional 1" hole into the side of the stump approximately 3" below the top of the stump. This second hole should be slanted to connect (or nearly so) with the bottom of the center hole. Drill several sets of such holes for stumps larger than 12" wide.
- Pour approximately 1/4 lb. Hi-Yield® Stump Remover into each hole.
- Fill each hole with water. Allow to stand from four to six weeks.
- If stump is to be burned, refill holes with kerosene or fuel oil. Allow sufficient time for the liquid to be completely absorbed into the stump.
- Then apply a slight amount of kerosene over stump and ignite. Or burn charcoal on top of stump or around base to start stump burning. The stump will burn with a smoldering, red glow, clear down to the roots, disintegrating the stump into ashes.