HERNY® 16377 SealPro™ High Performance Concrete Sealer, #635, 1 Gallon
HENRY® 635 is a high-performance, high solids concrete sealer that is easy to apply, quick drying, nonflammable and UV stable. Applied at a minimum of two coats, HENRY 635 is designed to protect all exterior absorbent concrete and masonry surfaces on residential and commercial applications, including driveways, sidewalks, patios, courtyards, walkways, pool decks and most vertical concrete surfaces. It is especially suited to seal HENRY toppings, and the gray version can be used to create a uniform appearance over both a repaired area and the adjacent concrete or masonry surfaces. HENRY 635 is durable and abrasion resistant when applied properly.
- Size: 1 Gallon
- Color: Gray
- Finishing sealer step 3 in the concrete restoration system
- High solids concrete sealer
- A high performance, easy to apply, quick drying, non-flammable & UV stable
- Applied at a minimum of 2 coats
- Protects all interior & exterior absorbent concrete & masonry surfaces on residential, commercial & light industrial applications
- Including sidewalks, patios, plazas, courtyards, walkways, driveways, parking garages, pool decks & most vertical concrete surfaces
- Can be used to create a uniform appearance over both a repaired area & the adjacent concrete or masonry surfaces.