HERNY® 12016 AcoustiGum™ Acoustical Ceiling Tile Adhesive, #237, 1 Gallon
A superior adhesive for the installation of acoustical ceiling tile. Fire rated non-flammable latex adhesive. Bonds acoustical tile to most clean, dry ceiling & wall surfaces. Including drywall, plaster & concrete. Covers approximately 60 SQFT per gallon. NFPA-class A, UBC-class i fire rated. New plastic container, beige in color.
- Fast initial grab
- 30-minute working time
- Low odor
- Fire rated non-flammable latex adhesive
- Bonds acoustical tile to most clean, dry ceiling & wall surfaces. Including drywall, plaster & concrete
- Covers approximately 60 SQFT per gallon
- NFPA-class A, UBC-class i fire rated
- New plastic container, beige in color.
- Convenient size: 1 gal container
- HENRY 237 AcoustiGum Acoustical Ceiling Tile Adhesive is typically used for the installation of 12” x 12” or 12” x 24”acoustical ceiling tile. DO NOT USE for acoustical wall tile or cast tile products manufactured by U.S. Gypsum or Celotex Corporation
- HENRY 237 AcoustiGum Acoustical Ceiling Tile Adhesive bonds to concrete, concrete block, gypsum drywall, plaster, and brick as recommended by the acoustical tile manufacturer. Glossy painted surfaces must be abraded for proper adhesion. DO NOT USE over metal, paper, wood, wallpaper, or uninsulated roof decks.
- MFR: 12016
- SKU: 10025803
- UPC: 081833237405
- Brand: Henry
- Length: 8
- Width: 8
- Height: 8
- Weight: 15.0 lb