HENRY® 12097 ClearPro™ Clear VCT Floor Adhesive, #430, 1 Qt
HENRY 430 ClearPro is a premium, clear thin-spread adhesive designed to install vinyl composition tile (VCT) in residential and commercial installations. Superior moisture resistance. Up to 90% RH and 8 Lb. CACL.
- 24-hour working time
- Excellent initial grab
- Dries clear – chalk lines show through
- Can be used over “cutback” adhesive residue
- Alkali and moisture resistant up to 90% RH
- Outstanding coverage
- Antimicrobial protection
- Convenient size: 1 quart
- HENRY 430 ClearPro is a premium, clear thin-spread adhesive designed to install VCT in residential and commercial installations
- Porous:Concrete, cementitious underlayments, suspended APA grade underlayment plywood, underlayment board, and radiant heated subfloors where temperatures do not exceed 85°F (29°C) on all grade levels. Can also be used over properly primed gypsum underlayments (above grade only)
- Non-porous:Terrazzo; ceramic tile; certain epoxy coatings; existing, fully adhered, non-cushion backed resilient, and existing “cutback” adhesive on all grade levels.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov