HENRY® 12075 MultiPro Premium Multipurpose Flooring Adhesive, #356, 4 Gallon
A premium multipurpose adhesive for installing felt-backed and cork sheet flooring, linoleum, and carpet.
- Extremely versatile for many different applications
- Strong initial grab reduces edge curl
- Excellent bond integrity allows for repositioning and last-minute adjustments
- Moisture- and alkali-resistant for installation on all grade levels of concrete
- Solvent-free and low-odor
- Anti-microbial product protection
- Convenient sizes: 4 gal pail
- HENRY 356 MultiPro Premium Multipurpose Flooring Adhesive is used for the installation of residential felt-backed sheet flooring, cork floring, linoleum, and almost all carpeting in moderate- to heavy traffic areas
- HENRY 356 MultiPro Premium Multipurpose Flooring Adhesive bonds felt-backed sheet, cork, linoleum, and most commercial carpets to concrete, wood and wood underlayments (wood subfloors should be suspended), existing, well-bonded resilient flooring (not perimeter-bonded or cushion-backed), ceramic tile, terrazzo, marble, and polymeric poured floors, primed, poured-in-place gypsum subfloors, clean and abraded steel, stainless steel, aluminum, lead, copper, brass, and bronze, and radiant-heated subfloors where the surface temperature does not exceed 85°F (29°C).
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov