Heath Zenith HZ-4150-PB Motion-Activated 150° Charleston Lantern, Poli
Heath® Zenith's Charleston Motion Security Light is a motion sensor disguised as a standard wall mounted light to aid in home security if an object or intruder is approaching or passing. The intelligent motion sensor gives the appearance of a startled homeowner turning on the lights to deter intruders, but is also great for welcoming guests to your home, a late night patio BBQ, or just being able to see the steps in front of you. The light's motion sensor has a working detection range of up to 30 feet with a 150-degree sensing angle that is adjustable for different settings. The motion sensing light can save you up to 80% more energy than standard decorative outdoor lights because the automatic on and off feature ensures you don't leave the lights on accidentally for prolonged times. If constant light is needed, the manual override mode allows the light to function as a switch-controlled light for constant on, dusk-to-dawn lighting. The light is ENERGY STAR approved so you know you're getting the most efficient, decorative, and functional lighting available.
- 150-degree motion detection from up to 30 feet away
- Automatic turn ON/OFF or override feature for constant light
- Photocell keeps lights off during daylight hours
- Uses one 100-Watt maximum medium base incandescent bulb (not included)
- Uses up to 80% less energy than standard decorative lighting
- Strong glass and metal construction, weather resistant finish
- Optional tail assembly
- Weather resistant
- Energy star.
- A Rotatable Motion Sensor is found on all Heath® Zenith's lanterns with 150-degree motion detection. Sensors can be rotated left or right (approximately 90-degree) to best fit the detection area needed.
- Energy Star is a joint program of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. The goal of the program is to help save money and protect the environment through energy efficient products and practices. Regulations on maximum light wattage, motion control and lumens per watt are a few of the key criteria for Energy Star outdoor lighting products.
- Finish: Polished Brass
- Bulb type: 1-100 Watt Medium Base (Not Included)
- Bulb(s): 1
- Motion Detection Range: 150-degree
- Detection Range: Up to 30 ft Detection Range
- DualBrite: No
- Manual Override: Yes
- Wall Mount: Yes
- Agency: UL/cUL
- Dimensions: 5.75" (W) x 6.75" (D) x 16.5" (H).