Heath™ CF-133 Clementine Oriole Bird Feeder with Attached Hanging Chai
Crafted in the shape and hue of an orange or clementine, this feeder offers instant appeal to fruit-loving birds like orioles. It's also very versatile, thanks to an included glass dish feeder that you can fill with jelly, fruit, nectar, or even mealworms - to attract a number of species. Wheel-shaped feeder is constructed from UV-resistant powder-coated steel for durable use, day after day. Two spikes allow you to hang orange slices or halves.
- Holds 2 orange halves and includes a glass jar for jelly, nectar or meal worms
- Unique oriole feeder resembles a cross-cut orange
- Features a glass jelly dish and two spikes for holding orange halves
- UV-resistant powder-coated steel feeder can be used for a variety of foods.
Filling your Feeder:
- Fill feeder dish with jelly and place two orange halves on the spikes on feeder. Dish can also be used for fruit, mealworms or nectar, depending on which birds you would like to attract.
Care and Observation:
- Install feeder in an area that offers easy viewing access. A close-by water source (birdbath or pond) helps optimize bird activity at the feeder. Clean periodically with nontoxic soap and water. Rinse well.
- There are many varieties of orioles in North America. The color orange is known to attract orioles. They enjoy nectar, oranges, and jelly - especially grape. This easy-to-fill and clean feeder was designed to make it easy for you to attract these lovely birds.
- Durable UV-resistant powder-coated steel. Uniquely designed to resemble an orange half. The included removable glass cup is ideal for feeding grape jelly, nectar, or mealworms. 2 spikes are perfect for orange halves. Just hang and fill.