Havahart® 1078 Professional Live Animal 1-Door Cage Trap, Medium, 24"
Best used for: Rabbits, Squirrels and Skunks. Designed by trapping experts to be the most effective, reliable, and durable trap of its kind. It is carefully constructed with a fine-tuned tripping mechanism that specifically targets rabbit-sized critters, eliminating false triggers. The trap's spring-loaded door quickly reacts lock the animal in securely and prevent escapes.
- Constructed with sturdy, rust-resistant galvanized steel
- Door type: 1 spring-loaded door
- Best used for: Rabbits, Squirrels and Skunks
- Simple to Operate
- Dimensions: 24" x 7" x 7"
- Made in the U.S.A.
Simple to Operate:
- You don't have to be a pro to use this Havahart® trap. Its design allows trappers of all experience levels to capture, transport, and release small animals with ease. Check out our How To Set video to see how simple the trap is to operate.
Safe for You and the Animal:
- For You: A solid metal door and handle guard protect you from contact with the trapped animal. The trap is also equipped with a carrying handle that allows you to hold it away from your body while an animal is inside.
- For the Animal: A strong door lock keeps animals safely inside, while smooth, rolled internal edges prevent injuries to animals as they are being transported.
Built to Last:
- Havahart® builds the strongest, most durable traps with premium materials, intended to endure harsh weather and unpredictable animal behavior. Traps are constructed of industrial-strength, one-piece wire mesh, which is galvanized for maximum resistance to rust and corrosion. A solid door and steel reinforcements add to the durability of the trap, ensuring an even longer trap life.