Havahart 1050 2-Door Live Raccoon/Opossum Animal Cage Trap, X-Large
Designed by trapping experts to be the strongest, most reliable, and most durable trap of its kind. It is carefully constructed with a fine-tuned tripping mechanism that specially targets heavier critters and eliminates false triggers. Spring-loaded doors deliver effective captures that prevent escape.
- Constructed with sturdy, rust-resistant galvanized steel
- Simple to operate
- Best used for Armadillos, Cats, Groundhogs, Opossums, and Raccoons
- spring-loaded doors deliver effective captures and prevent escapes
- Dimensions: 36" x 10" x 12"
- Made in the U.S.A.
Simple to Operate:
- You don’t have to be a pro to use this Havahart® two-door trap. Its design allows trappers of all experience levels to capture, transport, and release extra-large animals with ease. Check out our videos to learn how to use Havahart® traps.
Safe for You and the Animal:
- For You: A handle guard and solid doors protect you from contact with the animal, and the carrying handle allows you to hold the trap away from your body while an animal is inside.
- For the Animal: Ultra-strong door locks keep the friskiest critters safely inside, and smooth edges keep the animals from injuring themselves in transport.
A Two-Door Trap is Fast and Versatile:
- TA two-door trap allows you to create a clear path for the animal from one end of the trap to the other by setting it with both ends open. Place this extra-large two-door trap against a wall or along an animal’s path in order to capture it as it travels from either direction. With two doors open, the animal must step on the trigger plate to reach the bait and make it through to the other side, resulting in a catch.
Built to Last:
- Havahart® builds the strongest, most durable traps with premium materials, intended to endure harsh weather and unpredictable animal behavior. Made in the USA, this trap is constructed of industrial-strength, one-piece wire mesh, which is galvanized for maximum resistance to rust and corrosion. Solid doors and steel reinforcements add to the durability of the trap, ensuring an even longer trap life.