Havahart® 0745 Animal Cage X-Small 1-Door Trap, 17" x 6" x 6"
Traps are constructed of industrial-strength, one-piece 12-gage wire mesh, which is galvanized for maximum resistance to rust and corrosion. A solid doors and steel reinforcements add to the durability of the trap, ensuring an even longer trap life. Ensure a quick, safe trapping experience, every time. Can be used as a flying squirrel trap, weasel trap, chipmunk trap or virtually any small rodent trap, because these tiny animals can't outsmart it. The trip plate is sensitive enough that even the lightest animals can effectively trigger the door closed, and the mesh openings are smaller than competing traps, so little critters cannot steal the bait.
- Constructed of industrial-strength, one-piece 12-gage wire mesh
- For maximum resistance to rust and corrosion
- Best used for: chipmunks, rats, squirrels, voles, and weasels
- These live traps have internal edges to protect and prevent injuries
- Secure gravity-action guillotine door
- Comes fully assembled and ready to use
- Dimensions: 16" x 6" x 6".
Simple to Operate:
- You don't have to be a pro to use this Havahart® extra small trap. Its design allows trappers of all experience levels to capture and transport flying squirrels, weasels and other rodents with ease. And it's the only trap with a guillotine-style door, which can be lifted from the top to avoid making contact with the animal.
Safe for You and the Animal:
A live cage trap is a humane tool for eliminating small rodents from your home or yard, and Havahart® makes the process safe for you and the animal.
- For You: A solid door and handle guard protect you from contact with a trapped animal, and the carrying handle allows you to hold the trap away from your body while an animal is inside.
- For the Animal: A strong door lock keeps the animal safely inside, while smooth, rolled internal trap edges prevent injuries to animals as they are being transported or as they struggle to escape
Built to Last:
- Havahart® builds the strongest, most durable traps with premium materials, intended to endure harsh weather and unpredictable animal behavior. Traps are constructed of industrial-strength, one-piece wire mesh, which is galvanized for maximum resistance to rust and corrosion. A solid door and steel reinforcements add to the durability of the trap, ensuring an even longer trap life.