Handi-Treads® NST633730BRT Aluminum Non-Slip Stair Tread, Brown, 3.75"
Make any hazardous staircase or walkway safer instantly with Handi-Treads®! These non slip treads can change almost any interior or exterior staircase, ramp or other pathway into a safe non-slip surface in minutes. Our Handi-Tread solution is fast, maintenance-free, and less expensive than competitors. No other non-skid product works as well or lasts as long.
- Color: Brown
- Size: 3.75" x 30"
- Non-slip stair tread
- Reduce slipping hazards due to ice, water or sand
- Permanent solution for slips and falls
- For use on any surface: wood, concrete, masonry, metal etc.
The Permanent Solution for Slippery Walkways:
- Handi-Treads® are the fast and permanent way to fix all of your dangerous walkways.
- If water, snow, ice or chemicals are making your stairs, sidewalks and other areas too dangerous for foot traffic, Handi-Treads® can fix that problem quickly.
- The secret is our patented 360° walking surface. The traction bumps are permanently stamped into solid aluminum. They won't rust, peal or wear out like temporary solutions such as paints or sandpaper tape. You'll never have to maintain or reapply Handi-Treads®. Just install them and forget them!
- No matter what type of surface you need to make safer, Handi-Treads® can help! They can be installed in minutes on wood, metal or cement.
- They can be screwed down to almost any surface regardless of the weather.
- No need to wait for perfect temperature or moisture conditions. Install them right away, whenever you need them! Try that with paint or adhesive based products!
What Make Handi-Treads® the Best?
- The unique construction of Handi-Treads® provides the best slip, trip and fall prevention Its raised button surface grips on to your shoe or foot and provides instant traction, which no other company can offer. Furthermore, Handi-Treads® are lightweight, consume just seconds to install, and look quite attractive. They are the ideal cost-effective solution because they are more durable than non slip grit tape and grip paint and will not need replacing. Also, because our treads are made of aluminum, they won't rust or corrode.
HandiTreads® Can be Used Everywhere: Work, Home and Public Areas
- Handi-Treads® can be mounted at work, at home and many other applications. At work they can be used in hazardous areas, and industrial/commercial locations where slips may occur. At home they can be used both inside and out to prevent slips trips and falls due to weather, rotting stairs, and more. Handi-Treads® work great in winter with the ice and snow. Public parks, zoos and outdoor areas are perfect for treads where trails, ramps, or stairs become wet and muddy.