Hancock 740H 15 RCAL RCS K3 Entry Knob Lockset, Satin Nickel
Elegance meets durability in the traditional Hancock. Its look, as well as its workmanship is designed to last.
- Round Corner Adjustable Latch - Round Corner Strike
- Finish: Satin Nickel
- Keying: K3
- For keyed exterior doors.
- Both knobs lock or unlock by key outside or turnbutton inside.
- Door Prep: 2-1/8" Cross Bore, 1" Edge Bore, 1" x 2-1/4" Latch Face.
- Backset: 2-3/8" - 2-3/4" adjustable.
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" doors standard and 2-1/4" doors optional.
- Cylinder: 5-pin SMT optional.
- Faceplates: 1" x 2-1/4" round corner.
- Strike: 2-1/4" full lip. BOLT: 1" throw. Nickel plated.
- Handing: Reversible for right or left hand doors.
- ANSI/BHMA: Grade 2.
- Locksets with "SmartKey" (denoted SMT) feature allows, in 3 steps, locks to be re-keyed to a spare set of keys. When the spare keys are done being used, the lock can be re-keyed back to the original set of keys; can continually be re-keyed.
- Adjustable latch to fit all standard door preparations.
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 Security
- Featuring SmartKey Re-key Technology. The lock you can re-key yourself in seconds.
- SmartKey cylinders feature a stainless steel side locking bar, racks and pins for increased strength and security.
- Patented side locking bar technology offers improved security by protecting against lock bumping, an attack technique used to defeat conventional pin & tumbler locks.