Halo® H7RICT Remodeler Recessed Housing Light Fixture, 6"
The H7 family of recessed housings are the standard in the industry for both commercial and residential applications. The wide variety of trims available allows a number of different lighting effects to be created with one basic housing. The H7RICT is designed for installations where the housing will be in direct contact with insulation. H7RICT may be converted into AIR-TITE™ installation when used with AIR-TITE™ trims.
- Use in 2" x 8" joist construction
- Integral thermal protector
- Rated for insulated ceilings
- Adjustable socket bracket
- Junction box listed for through circuit wiring
- 7 each 1/2" ko's, 4 each romex ko's with pry out slots & strain relief, plaster frame includes locking screw for hanger bars
- Adjusts to ceiling thickness
- Pre-installed captive nailless bar hangers to 24" joist span
- Bar hangers can be repositioned 90 degrees without tools
- Hangers fit to t-bar spline
- Actual size 7-1/2" h, 6-1/2" opening
- Quick Connect wiring connectors included in junction box
- Thermally protected
- Die-formed housing
- Remodel springs accommodate 1/2" and 5/8" ceiling material
- NM cable pry-outs and conduit knockouts in junction box.