Halo® H7ICT Recessed Housing Light Fixture, 6"
The H7 recessed housing is the standard in the industry for both commercial and residential applications. The wide variety of trims available allows a number of different lighting effects to be created with one basic housing. H7ICT is for installations where the housing will be in direct contact with insulation. H7ICT may be converted into Air-Tite™ installation when used with Air-Tite™ trims.
- 6" recessed housing
- For new construction
- Use in 2" x 8" joist construction
- Integral thermal protector
- Rated for insulated ceilings
- Adjustable socket bracket
- Junction box listed for through circuit wiring
- 7 each 1/2" ko's, 4 each romex ko's with pry out slots & strain relief
- Plaster frame includes locking screw for hanger bars
- Adjusts to ceiling thickness
- Pre-installed captive nailless bar hangers to 24" joist span
- Bar hangers can be repositioned 90 degrees without tools
- Hangers fit to t-bar spline
- Actual size 7-1/2" h, 6-1/2" opening.
- Got Nail!™ bar hangers
- Pass-N-Thru™ tool-less shortening of bar hangers
- Slide-N-Side™ wire traps
- Quick Connect wiring connectors included in junction box
- Thermally protected
- Die-formed housing and plaster frame
- Housing may be removed from plaster frame for junction box access.