GRK 12075 Handy-Pak Low-Profile Cabinet Screws, #8 x 1-3/4", 100 Count
Designed specifically for use in cabinet construction and installation. Manufactured in a #8 gauge (4 mm) diameter for universal size convenience. These screws are thin enough to prevent most material splitting, while providing sufficient strength to guarantee a secure installation. The washer head design presses flush against any material surface.
- 100 count
- Size: #8 x 1-3/4"
- Recessed Star Drive zero stripping, with 6 points of contact
- Low profile washer head presses flush against work surface for extra holding power
- W-Cut: Low torque, smoother drive
- ZIP-TIP: No pre-drilling faster penetration
- Case Hardened Steel for high tensile, torque and shear strength
- Climatek Coating is AC257 code approved for use in treated lumber
- For interior and exterior use.
- Series: Handy-Pak
- Diameter: #8
- Length: 1-3/4"
- Drive type: Recessed star
- Thread type: W-Cut
- Material: Case hardened steel
- Finish: Climatek coated
- Standards: AC257 Approved.