GRK 01139 R4 Pro-Pak Multi-Purpose Framing Screw, #10 x 3-1/2", 300-Co
This design enhances the R4's versatility by allowing the fastener to countersink into even the hardest woods. The head of the screw closes the hole off with precision leaving no damaged fibers around the head. R4 screws 2" and longer have a four threaded CEE Thread. This enlarges the screw hole for the non-threaded portion of the fastener, allowing the wood to settle easily. It increases the screw's drawing strength and reduces the friction on the screw shank that lowers the driving torque.
- 300 count
- Size: #10 x 3-1/2"
- Recessed Star Drive zero stripping, with 6 points of contact
- CEE Thread enlarges hole to reduce splitting
- W-Cut: Low torque, smoother drive
- ZIP-TIP: No pre-drilling faster penetration
- Cutting Pockets provide a clean hole, reduces splitting, and bore with precision
- Case Hardened Steel for high tensile, torque and shear strength
- For interior/exterior use in wood, plastic, cement fiber board, sheet metal, wood decking and melamine.
- Series: R4 Pro Pack
- Diameter: #10
- Length: 3-1/2"
- Drive type: Recessed star
- Thread type: W-Cut
- Material: Case hardened steel
- Finish: Climatek coated
- Standards: ICC ES, ACQ AC257 Approved.