GreenView 21-29178 Crabgrass Control Plus Lawn Food with GreenSmart, 1
GreenView Crabgrass Control plus Lawn Food with GreenSmart is a long lasting zero phosphate fertilizer that feeds your lawn for 8 weeks and controls crabgrass and other grassy weeds. Feeds, greens and thickens your lawn. Prevents and controls crabgrass and other grassy weeds (like foxtail, goosegrass, barnyardgrass and annual bluegrass). Zero phosphate formulation promotes clean waterways.
- Size: 13.5 Lbs
- Coverage: 5,000 Sq.ft.
- Fertilizer Analysis: 26-0-4
- Prevents crabgrass all season
- Restores nutrients to the soil
- Can be applied up to 4 weeks later than some crabgrass preventers.
Best time to apply:
- For northern cool-season turfgrass: 1-2 weeks prior to the onset of favorable conditions for annual weed grass seed germination. Usually in the early spring season.
- Reapply 4-6 weeks later to prevent the germination of goosegrass.
- See the label for complete instructions
- Total Nitrogen (N): 26%
- Available Phosphate (P): 0% (Helps protect our waterways)
- Soluble Potash (K): 4%