Grabber XG8250G Flat Head Coarse Thread Deck Screws, Gray, #8 x 2-1/2"
Grabber's XGT professional exterior grade GrabberGard coated fasteners are ideal for pressure treated lumber applications and for all outdoor wood construction such as decking, patios, lawn furniture, window boxes, etc. XGT's unique engineering reduces wood splitting and provides superior holding power. XGT's QuickGrab point means super-fast starts.
- Fastener Classification: Exterior Wood
- Fastener Head: Flat
- Fastener Drive: Star
- Fastener TPI: 8
- XGT's unique engineering reduces wood splitting and provides superior holding power
- XGT's QuickGrab point means super-fast starts
- Self-drilling cutter point eliminates pre-drilling in most cases
- DrawTite shank pulls both wood members together for a secure fastening job
- Fastener Package Weight: 1lb Box
- Fastener Coating: GrabberGard Gray
- Fastener Color: Gray.
- Gauge: #8
- Length: 2-1/2-in
- Head Type: Flat
- Recess Type: Star 20
- Thread Type: Coarse Thread
- Point Type: QuickGrab
- Coating: GrabberGard Gray
- Fastener Package Weight: 1-lb
- Approx. Pcs: 95.
Use a standard screwgun with a depth-sensitive nose piece, drill or impact driver. Suggested screwgun specification for optimal performance – 4 amps minimum and 2500 RPM.
- The flat head is fully seated when the head is flush with the work surface
- Overdriving may result in failure of the fastener or strip out of the work surface
- For wood to wood connections, minimum penetration should be 7 diameters (e.g. 1-1/4" for #8 fastener).