Gorilla 6770002 Micro Precise Super Glue, 5 Gram
Same strong and fast Gorilla Super Glue formula, now in a precise dispensing tool designed to fit comfortably in-hand. Gorilla Super Glue Micro Precise provides an easy-to-use, precise application experience that allows you to apply only the amount of glue you want, exactly where you need it. Like other Super Glue products, Micro Precise has an anti-clog cap with a metal pin inside, ensuring an airtight seal for maximum reusability.
- Size: 5 gram
- Super glue in an easy-to-use, precise, controlled dispensing tool
- Designed to fit comfortably in the hand
- Bonds plastic, wood, metal, ceramic, rubber, leather, paper and more.
Precise Application and Controlled Dispensing:
- Precise dispensing tool designed to fit comfortably in hand.
- Reinforced with increased impact resistance and strength.
- Dries in 10-45 seconds, no clamping required.
Anti Clog Cap:
- Keeps super glue from drying out. It's Gorilla Tough use after use.
- Protect work area from spills.
- Clean and dry surfaces to be bonded.
- To open, place cap on neck and turn the cap and nozzle FIRMLY clockwise (until the white base of cap is not visible and you’re not able to turn it any further).
- Once the nozzle is firmly in place, turn the blue cap counter clockwise by gripping the ridges of the cap.
- To dispense, squeeze sides of bottle. The harder you squeeze, the more glue will dispense.
- Apply a small amount of Gorilla Micro Precise to one surface. Only one drop per sq. inch recommended. Set time can vary based on amount of glue and surface type. Excess glue can cause delayed or failed bond.
- Press the two surfaces together for about 10-45 seconds. Wait 24 hours for full cure.
- Application Temperature: Room temperature
- Service Temperature: -65 degree to 220 degree F
- Outdoor: No
- Paintable: No
- Sandable: Yes
- Cured Color: Clear
- Gap Filling: No
- Storage Tips : Store in a cool, dry location as high temperature and humidity can cause premature aging. Do not store in refrigerator. Store away from children and animals.
How is Gorilla Super Glue different than Gorilla Glue?
- Gorilla Super Glue is a cyanoacrylate adhesive, while Gorilla Glue is a polyurethane. Unlike Gorilla Glue, Gorilla Super Glue does not require extended clamp time or moisture to activate. It does not foam during set up. In addition, Gorilla Super Glue is recommended primarily for indoor applications only and is ideal for smaller repairs that require an instant bond and projects where clamping is not needed.
What does Impact Tough mean?
- Gorilla Super Glue is designed with a reinforced formula to handle bumps and drops with a strong, reliable bond.
Will Gorilla Super Glue bond plastic/vinyl/rubber?
- Gorilla Super Glue has been engineered to achieve excellent results on difficult to bond substrates. It is formulated to bond a wide range of similar and dissimilar materials including most plastics, metals, elastomers, wood, and porous surfaces. Gorilla Super Glue requires some absorbed moisture on the bonding surfaces to cure. Certain difficult to bond plastics, such as polyethylene and polypropylene, have little to no moisture and will not form good bonds.
How do I remove Gorilla Super Glue from body/skin or separate bonded body/skin?
- To remove Gorilla Super Glue from your skin, soak the bonded area in warm, soapy water. Acetone may also be used according to the solvent manufacturer’s instructions (fingernail polish remover works well). The key is to be patient and NEVER pull the area apart. Gently wiggle the bonded area to allow the soapy water or acetone to penetrate the bond. After soaking, the adhesive should come off easily. Keep in mind that acetone can strip your skin of oils, so apply moisturizer after removal.
How do I remove Gorilla Super Glue from my surface?
- To remove uncured Gorilla Super Glue, use a towel dampened with acetone or isopropyl alcohol to blot the area. Several applications may be necessary to completely remove the uncured glue. For removal of cured Gorilla Super Glue from the surface of your project, soak bonded area with warm soapy water or acetone. The adhesive should begin to soften, but many applications may be necessary. Keep in mind that isopropyl alcohol and acetone can damage some surface materials, such as countertops and some plastics. Always test in a small, unseen area first.
Is Gorilla Super Glue food safe?
- Gorilla Super Glue is not intended for any application with direct or indirect food contact and should not be stored near food or in the refrigerator. Gorilla Super Glue contains no solvents, but has a strong odor. To avoid irritation, use in areas that have adequate air movement and ventilation.