Gorilla® 3023003 All-Temperature Hot Glue Sticks, Mini, 4"
Incredibly tough & versatile, Gorilla Hot Glue Sticks provide a long term hold even on hard to bond surfaces. The clear adhesive works with both high and low temperature glue guns and features an extended working time for added convenience for all types of projects. Gorilla Hot Glue is also weather-resistant and 5x more durable.*
- 5x more durable*: For projects that last
- Weather resistant: For indoor and outdoor use
- All temperature: Safe for both high and low temperature glue guns
- High temperature for strong bonding: Wood, plastic, metal, glass and more
- Low temperature for delicate materials: Floral, fabric, foam, jewelry and more
- 45 second extended working time
- Versatile: Works on hard to bond surfaces like metal and glass
- Impact tough®.
*Compared to leading hot glue sticks used in high temperature guns. Leading hot glue sticks based on 2015 IRI sales data.
- Application Temperature: Works in high and low temperature hot glue guns
- Outdoor: Yes
- Moisture Resistant: Water resistant - not recommended for continual water exposure
- Paintable: Yes
- Sandable: Yes
- Stainable: Yes
- Cured Color: Clear/Opaque
- Storage Tips: Store below 130° F. Store out of direct UV light.
- Gap Filling: Yes.
Use either low or high temp glue gun, per glue gun instructions
- High temp: use with high temp guns for strong bonding
- And more!
Low temp: use with low temp guns for delicate surface materials
- And more!
Test product before its intended use. Working time is dependent on amount of glue applied and temperature of glue gun.
Will Gorilla Hot Glue bond plastic/vinyl/rubber?
- Gorilla Hot Glue bonds most plastics, but may not work well on certain difficult to bond plastics, such as polyethylene (PE) and polypropylene (PP), or rubbers with high oil or plasticizer content. If attempting to bond these types of plastics, roughening the surface may help increase bond strength.
How do I remove Gorilla Hot Glue from body/skin?
- Always use caution because dispensed material can be very hot. If material does get on skin, wash the area under cold water, allow the glue to cure, and then pick off. Attempting to pick the glue off before it is cooled may push material deeper into your skin.
What is the cure time for Gorilla Hot Glue Sticks?
- Cure time will depend on the glue gun temperature and the size of the bond, as hot glue cures by cooling. Regardless, cure is typically very quick—within minutes.