Gordon PU-00430 Steel Post Up Anchor, Matte Black, 30"
Use Post Up over and over again for temporary applications, or depend on it for permanent applications. Post Up saves up to 30" of lumber per post by keeping wood above ground and eliminating the need for expensive pressure treated materials. Welded steel construction with high tech baked finish is better than galvanized - 100% environmentally safe, guaranteed against rust perforation, and clamp and weld failure for 25 years! Finish in matte black to blend with variety of settings, Post Up is also paintable for a custom look. With Post Up , there's no hole-measuring and adjusting depth is eliminated. Post Up designed to accept standard 4" x 4" posts (actual dimensions 3-1/2" x 3-1/2").
- Depth: 30"
- Finish: Matte Black
- Material: Steel
- Column/ Post Size: 4" x 4"
- Removable Forcefit clamps keeps post secure
- Installation block included with each unit
- Welded construction for strength and durability
- Tapered steel shaft cuts into hard packed soil fast
- Post Up designed to accept standard 4" x 4" posts
- 30" depth for ultimate stability.