Good Cook™ 25090 Tea Ball with Hang Chain, Stainless Steel
Brew up your favorite tea with this practical tea ball. It is an ideal tool for making loose-leaf tea, stew, or stock from scratch. The hanging chain hooks over pots, allowing time-sensitive fresh herbs, leaves, and spices to steep without leaking or spilling into the pot.
- Hang chain for brewing loose leaf tea
- Twist-closed and tiny holes at the bottom of the ball keep small leaves out of the cup
- Made from high quality rust and tarnish resistant stainless steel
- Good Cook™ tools and gadgets; practical design, economical in value and suitable for everyday use.
- For best results, measure 1 teaspoon of looseleaf tea per cup. Tea ball should not be filled more than halfway to allow for complete expansion of the tea leaves
- Dishwasher safe. Hand wash with soap and water then dry thoroughly before and after use.