Good Cook 11899 Lint Free 100% Cotton Multi-Purpose Cheesecloth, 2-Square Yard
This multi-purpose cheese cloth is made of 2 square yards of loosely woven cotton gauze. This cheese cloth is the ideal tool for draining curds, straining broth from stock, clarifying gravy or soup, straining and pressing yogurt for yogurt cheese, wrapping meats while they cure, or making sachets of herbs and spices to be cooked in teas, soups, or stews. The economical construction allows this cheese cloth to be washed and reused multiple times before showing signs of fraying, ripping, or discoloration.
- 100% cotton, lint free
- Perfect for many kitchen & household uses including straining, steaming, blanching, basting poultry, canning & preserving
- Multi-purpose cheese cloth made of 2 square yards of loosely woven cotton gauze
- Economical construction, washable and reusable.
Use & Care:
- Wash by hand immediately after use in hot water and mild anti-bacterial soap. Hang dry. Dry completely before storage or reuse
Tips for Cooking and Baking:
- To guard fruits and vegetables against unwanted pests, try using a cheese cloth as a protective covering
- To dry glass without streaking or scratching, try using a cheese cloth as a dish towel.