Global Instruments 12100 Electromagnetic/Ultrasonic Pest A Cator® Plus
Pest A Cator®'s patented pulse technology was designed to connect through the neutral wire of a standard 110 volt electrical outlet, and to send a pulsing signal throughout the wiring of your home or other structure. Completely maintenance free! Not a chemical that washes away, no traps that require emptying dead or dying animals. Safe to use around children and household pets (except rodent type pets), the Pest A Cator® may actually help in reducing monthly exterminator costs. Pest A Cator® Plus 2000 is an electronic device that utilizes a combination of electromagnetic technology and ultrasonic technology and was specifically engineered for use in the larger home, apartment or condo. The device is designed to cause a slight phase shift (delay) in the timing of the electromagnetic field which surrounds the wiring in the home. This “phase shift” is the primary reason that this technology has been shown to have some kind of an effect on pests, and more particularly upon rodents. The device functions by broadcasting an electromagnetic signal in a pulsing fashion with an on-off cycle in order to avoid the numbing effect obtained with any constant sensory stimulus. Additionally, an ultrasonic signal is broadcast by sweeping various frequencies and with a similar on-off cycle. This ultrasonic technology has been generally regarded as having the effect of repelling pests (particularly rodents), especially in open areas and in relatively close proximities to the source of the sound transmissions.
- Ultrasonic technology delivers sound waves that may help with rodent problems in a targeted area
- Safe for computers, electronics, and pets (except rodent like pets)
- Environmentally friendly alternative to harmful and dangerous chemicals, poisons and traps
- Operates continuously
- Complies with applicable FCC rules
- Tested to be effective on mice and rats
- Direct plug in feature is easy to use
- Just plug the device into any 110v outlet
- Safe around children & household pets except rodent type pets
- Completely maintenance free
- Not a chemical that washes away
- Not a trap that requires emptying dead or dying animals
- Works up to 2,000 sqft
- Made in the USA.
No Chemical Or Poison:
- Pest A Cator® can be one alternative to harmful or hazardous chemicals. May help in reducing your dependence on regular, expensive visits from the exterminator.
Family, Pet, And Computer-Friendly:
- Pest A Cator® operates continuously and complies with applicable FCC Rules*; however, Pest A Cator® is not recommended around rodent type pets.
- Easy To Install And Maintenance-Free:
- Plug Pest A Cator® into any indoor 110-volt outlet, and let it go to work! There are no chemicals or traps to clean up after, and its clean, unobtrusive design blends well into any décor.
- Pest A Cator® may help with rodent problems in the home, office, restaurant, health care facility or other enclosed structure with standard electrical wiring within 2-4 weeks. Manual trapping methods (such as Pest A Cator® Live Rodent Trap) can be used to aid with initial clean up. For real problem areas, try Pest A Cator® Plus in an unobstructed outlet in the infested area. All of these methods are intended to be a humane approach to pest control.