General Tools 840 Pro-Doweling Kit
The Pro-doweling kit is a simple tool for making fast, accurate dowel holes in furniture and other carpentry projects. Just slide the jig over the wood surface and use the revolving turret to drill precise dowel holes. The jig accepts 6" bit sizes and will fit boards up to 4" thick. In addition, this professional kit includes three brad point drill bits, as well as dowel pins and centers, drill stops, a hex wrench and carpenters glue.
- Assures accurate line up of dowel holes in furniture & carpentry
- Revolving turret has 6 twist drill sizes
- Just lift & turn turret lock in guide hole
- Guide bars are graduated for fast positioning of hole center points
- Clamp screw locks tool onto work from 0" to 4" in width
- Rust resistant plated turret & parts & painted die cast body.
- 1 doweling jig, 3 brad point bits (1/4" 5/16" 3/8") dowel
- Tenon centers set from 3/16" id to 1/2" od
- 3 drill stops (1/4" 5/16" 3/8")
- 30 dowel pins(10 ea: 1/4" 5/16" 3/8") wrench
- Carpenter glue.