General Tools 17 Adjustable Square Head Protractor, 6", Steel
General's heavy duty steel protractors are trusted by machinists and draftsmen worldwide to deliver crucial measurements with unwavering accuracy. The 6" adjustable arm is ideal for setting bevels, taking measurements and transferring angles. Ultra-fine etched graduations read from 0 to 180 degrees in forward and reverse directions, and will not wear or rub off. Made of ground stainless steel for precision and durability.
- Preferred by machinists, draftspeople, & mechanics for setting bevels
- Measuring & transferring angles
- Made of ground stainless steel for optimum accuracy
- Permanently etched graduations from 0 to 190 degree in opposite directions
- 3-3/8" x 2" square are head
- 6" adjustable protractor arm locks into desired position with knurled thumb nut.