General Tools 102 Utility Micrometer For Beginners & Hobbyists, Range 0" To 1"
General's utility micrometer is a practical and economic measuring tool for hobbyists and do-it-yourselfers. It is also great for day-to-day use in tool rooms and machine shops, and has a guaranteed accuracy to 0.001 . The satin chrome barrel and thimble offer easy to read etched black graduations, and the spindle is equipped with a lock for taking repetitive measurements.
- Machine cut graduations, range 0" to 1"
- A practical and economical measuring devicefor beginners and hobbyists
- Well-suited for use in training programs,general toolroom and machine shop useand automotive work
- Accuracy guaranteed to 0.001"
- Satin chrome thimble and barrel witheasy-to-read black contrasting graduations
- Special wrench is included for simple zero adjustments
- Ground and polished carbide measuring faces
- Engraved graduations on barrel
- Hex wrench is included for simple zero adjustments
- Lock for repetitive measurement.