GE U013CP Temporary RV Power Outlet with Breaker, 30 Amp, 120V
The Temporary RV Power Outlet is factory-assembled and factory-tested. It comes to the construction job site ready to use with no need to assemble individual parts, saving installation time. The single, heavy-gauge NEMA 3R rainproof enclosure protects against weather, vandalism and nuisance tripping. It is lockable and is engineered for maximum protection of receptacles, cords, plugs, breakers. The unit complies with National Electrical Code and OSHA requirements.
- Amp Rating: 30
- With breaker
- Easily lockable for added security
- Ready to use- no need to assemble
- Protects against weather, tripping and tampering
- Features all-in-one construction for factory assured terminations
- Manufactured from heavy G-90 zinc coated steel which resists corrosion and fading
- Provisioned for a padlock
- Complies with National Electrical Code and OSHA requirements.
- Dimensions: 5.5" height x 7.5" width x 9.75" depth.
- Type: Single, Ungrounded
- Number of Outlets: 1
- Width: 7-1/2"
- Depth: 5-1/2"
- Length: 9-3/4"
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Zinc Coated
- Mounting Type: Surface
- Enclosure Rating: NEMA 3R
- Special Features: 30 A, 1-Phase
- Usage: For outdoor use.