GE Lighting 69163 Energy-Efficient PAR20 Halogen Floodlight Bulb, 38W,
GE energy-efficient halogen bulbs deliver crisp, white light. This unsurpassed light quality is ideal for adding depth, drama and interest to any room. These GE energy-efficient halogen floodlights use less energy than standard halogen bulbs, saving money on energy. GE energy-efficient halogen floodlights feature lenses designed to provide a precise beam pattern, dispensing broad beams of crisp, white light throughout your home's interior. Use these bulbs in indoor track and recessed fixtures instead of regular incandescent and create a dramatic effect.
- PAR20 indoor floodlight
- Medium base
- For use in directional fixtures such as recessed can lighting
- Estimated yearly energy costs $4.22 based on 3 hours per day $0.11 per kWh
- Lasts 1.4 years based on 3 hours per day usage.
- Lamp type: Halogen, PAR
- Bulb: PAR20
- Base: Medium Skirt (E26/50x39)
- Primary Application: Indoor Floodlight
- Filament: CC-8
- Rated Life (NOM): 1500 hrs
- Lamp Enclosure Type (LET): Covered glass
- Bulb Material: Sodalime glass.
- Initial Lumens (NOM): 490
- Center Beam Candlepower (CBCP) (NOM): 1450
- Color Rendering Index (CRI) (NOM): 100
- Beam Spread (NOM): 25.0°
- Nominal Initial Lumens per Watt (NOM): 13.
- Wattage (NOM): 38.0
- Voltage (NOM): 120.0
- Burn Position: Universal.
- Maximum Overall Length (MOL) (NOM): 3.1300 in (79.5 mm)
- Bulb Diameter (DIA) (NOM): 2.5000 in (63.5 mm).